Business as Mission Seminar
- March 3, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- March 4, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- Larry Sharp – BAM Thought Leader & Founder of IBEC Ventures
- Gary Willet – International Executive w/30+ years of experience & IBEC Director of Consulting Services
Topics to be Considered
- What is “Business as Mission” (BAM)?
- How does business fit with God’s purposes?
- How to make disciples through BAM
- How to start a Kingdom business?
- Why do they succeed or fail?
- What role can you play?
- The Bridge (First Presbyterian Church campus)
1400 Lady Street Columbia, SC 29201
- $30 per participant
- $10 for college students
- Includes coffee and light refreshments
Co-Sponsored by World Witness and the World Mission Committee of First Presbyterian Church.
Do you have a heart for the Lord’s work in the world but busyness of business keep you from engaging in mission/ministry as much as you desire? Find out how your business, skills, & experience can make an impact in your community and around the world. Come find out how your church can be involved!
A TESTIMONY: Previous attendee Robby Woodard (FPC elder and World Witness Board member): “If you’re like most people, they think missions is best suited for doctors and those that are good at physical labor. The Business As Missions (BAM) Seminar I attended proved to me that God can really use anyone to spread the Gospel. If you’re ready to think outside the box on missions, I’d highly recommend you come to BAM.”